Help For Event Managers
Can I create free events?
Events that are free to attend do not attract any charges. Your attendees simply register their names for free and you get full use of all the event tools including e-tickets.
How can I make my event environmentally friendly?
There are many ways you can do this, here are a few examples:
- There is no need to print tickets. Add a note to your event letting ticket purchasers know that they do not need to print out their e-Tickets. They can either have them scanned on their mobile device at the entrance, or show the ticket on their mobile device to have their name checked off.
- There is no need to print reports. Keep all of your reports online - they are updated automatically with each purchase.
- Send invitations electronically
- Set up recycling stations at your event
- If your event is held annually do not print the date on the promotional material, so you can use extras again next year.
Is Rotix4 an Australian company?
Rotix4 is a Top Gun Multimedia Pty Ltd (ABN: 71 164 207 318) company, 100% Australian owned and operated. Where possible, we support other Australian businesses by sourcing locally based products and services.
What can Rotix4 be used for?
No event is too big or too small for Rotix4! From a tea party for 4, to a gala ball for thousands, we can help you do it all.
Here are just a few examples:
- Business breakfasts / lunches
- Seminars & training workshops
- Charity & fundraising events
- Music gigs
- Comedy nights
- Sports events or presentation nights
- Product launches
- and much more!